Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wake me up.

I had a weird kind of dream, I really cant explain it because even I cant remember it. But the most thing I remembered there was a song, THAT song. It really made me sad because it has some particular meaning for me. And right now, it made me feel so helpless.
Right now, yes now.. I am blogging while listening some jiwang songs :(

It make me feel so miserable and lonely.



Sometimes I don't know what to do when I think about the past. It really kills me, huh. But I'm okay , I guess. I'm happy with my friends all around me. Even though sometimes I will be jealous of them, haha. Sapa tak jealous bila tengok orang ada bf/gf yang sweet2 dengan depa. Takpa, aku tengah belajar untuk kuat. :')



I wish SPM was a little bit easy. I wish I can score a good marks. I wish that you would regret for hurting me. I wish I was a better person.





The Gamer


No comments:

Post a Comment