Saturday, June 2, 2012

Now she's far far away

Heyyooo!!!!
Dah lama tak berblogging. Rindu you lah. Minggu orientasi hari tu aku busy sikit, lagipun masa tu aku tak bawa pun laptop. Baru minggu ni bonda dan family datang melawat then bagi barang-barang. I'm adapting myself in this new environment, new people and yeah new attitude.

I'm supposed to be like a new person but yet, still I'm just that quiet girl again. I'm so far away from my family and dearest friends. Frankly i miss them a lot. I didn't feel any homesick yet but I broke tears last week because I feel so neglected. huhu.
My roommates are friendly, nice and okay. I feel more closer with the people in my hostel block than my classmates. In class, all you need is looks and a lil' bit wacky inside of you then you'll have friends. Well if you are quiet and you're not a bold person maybe you'll be left behind. hmm..

I like to look and observe people reaction of something or their character when with their friends and I was surprised with few people I've known. Maybe from the first impression is not supportive but eventually it's really nice to get along with them. The girls from my block, BLOCK E! You guys girls are awesome. Dan of course juga girls from block lain tapi classmates aku je la aku kenal hehehe.
Since that Ladies' Night, I learned to be me again, me when I'm with my dearest friend. Maybe not that close yet, but i try.

There's so much things to tell you but I don't want  to bore you haha. Last night adalah Ladies' Night @K13. Ada pertandingan, persembahan tarian, nyanyian, musical, karaoke dan lain-lain. Guess which persembahan i'm in? (Drum roll please)

Menyanyi secara solo dalam musical.haha. Lagu Domino- Jessie J plak tu.
Orang duk puji pulak, segan dowh hehehe.
Anyway, that night was great. Tadi pulak ada BBQ, nice! Alhamdulillah sedap :)

Sekarang aku tengah bersungguh-sungguh online sebab sebelum ni tak berkesempatan. Insyaallah nanti kalau aku ada masa lagi aku cerita lagi. Peace!

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment