Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mid-sem of Third Semester

Hello dear!

So it's has been a while since I wrote here. I just dont know what to write sometimes. Like right now. No idea. No clue. At all.

Right now, I am in the middle of my mid-sem holiday. I have to go back already this Sunday. Poor me haha. The beginning of third sem was quite okay. I didnt feel so busy for this semester, maybe it's because my schedule is not so packed. I never really stay in my room during the weekends haha. First weekend, my parents came to KL. Second weekend, I went to Johor. Well, on the third weekend I had to stay in my rooms because of upcoming Test 1.

The Test 1 was quite okay, I guessed so hee.

And yeah, I am already 20 years old. Can you believe it? I am actually getting old hahaaha. But I am not sure if I will get matured. I still thinks like a rebellious teenage girl :p

My birthday went well. I've got a present, wishes and calls. I really had fun! Feels appreciated :')

So last weekend, I went to Underground Dataran Merdeka for an event. Kolumpo Kita Punya. It was awesome! I met some of the writers and few new friends from Seratus Mulut.  I only bought a notebook and the latest KL Noir : Yellow.

Currently, I'm trying to be stronger and trying to build wall around my heart again. I want to be matured in handling my own emotions. It's hard, but I have to. Everybody keeps telling me to make friends with everyone. Just be friends. Dont expect too much .It's the safest way not to get hurt.

And yeah, you are
only 20. The best is yet to come.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment