Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello, you

Well its been for a while. I'm back!

First of all, the good news is I am having my semester break now and for the bad news is the result of semester 3 (simulasi) is out! :(
As you know, we had to take the subject of writing last semester and it went pretty bad. I was not expecting to hate this subject until I got few bad grades for my papers and plus our instructor wont give us any marks for our assignments. Yeah we had done mistakes while finishing our assignment and we did try to correct them. But, nooooo she wont even budge to give us any marks because we sent the corrected one late. Like yeah, she told us the mistakes after the dateline. I am so fucking pissed off. I dont know whether I hate the subject or the instructor. Mehh. 

But both of them were difficult. I admit that I didnt really study thoroughly for the test 1 and test 2. I didnt understand and was confused by the grammar mistakes and citations and all that. When I studied them for the final, I finally get to it. But, it seems that it was not working. I still have a bad grade for English. And it effect my whole pointer of the last semester. Yeah, I was too gatal tangan to check the simulation result. Now I know my result and I cant do anything about it. :(

I'm just thankful that it wasnt so bad but imagined all the hard works. It is meaningless now.

Next semester will be a lot tougher since there are 3/4 class in the lab. So it will be a lot of experiments and lab reports. I know I'm a dead meat. I might want to repeat my english paper. I hate to repeat, but I need to. 

Okay, lets talk about other things. Just talking bout it just made me mad. My semester break for now, was okay. I spent my holidays most in my house. I didnt even feel the warmth of the sun haha. Becoming a vampire was not easy because I tried to be a healthy one. I no longer eat instant noodle for my brunch (breakfast+lunch) because I used to wake up really late. Now I had time to make breakfast and cook lunch for myself. 

I hope I can maintain the healthy lifestyle even in the college. Frankly, I used to have this thought that maybe if I was slimmer and know how to dress up, people would treat me differently. Treat me like a human, not like a joke.  I decided to not have feeling for anyone. Its funny right? To actually decide something that you cant even control. But, whatever. 

 What I was saying is, I dont feel sad anymore just because someone doesnt like me back (hahahaha). There's a lot more in this world that I havent explored and experienced yet. Besides, I know I am not ready for such commitment. HAHAHA. It felt silly talking bout commitment.

I hope I can do better for the next semester. Just want to have fun with my friends and enjoy the student life. I must not procrastinate on my assignments and studies. Dont be too lazy Atiqah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment