Sunday, January 22, 2017

Arent we all afraid of the Future?

Another year has passed before your eyes. It feels like it was just yesterday when we were busy selecting and preparing for our final year project and now, it is completed alhamdulillah. Sure, 2016 is the shortest year I've ever had. I hope that 2017 brings new opportunity and more things to be grateful. My life as a student would also come to an end, this year.

This new chapter gave me a lot of anxiety attacks. I could even decide what's the best for my life. I don't even know what am I going to do for my future. What if when I choose this path, I would regret it? Or would I be contented? What if I will never be good enough to be a grown up? I am not only afraid, but I am very much petrified of the future.

It has been my wish to further my studies in Master Degree,but the lack of confidence in me has kept me stuttered. Insyaallah (If Allah wills it), this path is the right one for me.

My internship will start next month, for about 6 months (February until July). A lot of preparations must be done, physically and mentally. As the first child,  everything is quiet new for my parents. They would worry about this and that, but I am very thankful that they are my best supporter. They would encourage me to do things that I want. This paragraph started to sound like the 'acknowledgement' part in the thesis. Well, yeah my parents should be acknowledged everywhere haha. 

My dear friends, even though we will be parted after this, I wish to keep you close.



(Let's hope for the best for our new chapters in life)

No comments:

Post a Comment