Tuesday, January 19, 2016

delicate f flower

"you look mean"

now that you realized that i am not somebody you can mess with, you can keep moving.
people would gave a you a straight comment of how you look, just because you didnt smile or having a bad day. like wow, would you like it if someone who practically a stranger come out to your face and told you "you look like a snob". wtf man

its my face, i can totally give you whatever expression i want (just might you deserved it) lol

and maybe as time goes by, i lost a reason to smile (brightly). i felt self-conscious most of the time and i rather kept all my problems to myself. just because i thought those problem werent serious enough. well, someone have to be a grown-up.

next semester will be difficult, i guess. i hope i would have some idea to generate my fyp (final year project). and i really reallyyyy hope that i can finish my degree well.

i still want to be a writer hahaha maybe that's why i always felt excited about joining english program or theater like. my grammar is terrible and my vocab isnt wide enough :')
i still loves to read...and imagining myself as a writer or even better, dating a writer XD

mr laziness, please go away. mr creative please come back


No comments:

Post a Comment