Thursday, March 31, 2016

The 5th IASS 2016


The 5th International Agriculture Student Symposium was held on 18th February until 27th February 2016. I was once again became the committee in the Diplomatic Division. This time, there were new committees in this division. Most of them were from Second Year and First Year. Only Welson and I were the past committees.

the Diplomatic Division,minus Akmal and plus Wengkai
We gathered back in UPM on 13th February for the preparation week. The usual tasks were decorating welcoming board and rehearsed our tentative. At first, I thought it was going to be awkward as I dont know most of them but after several days, we became closer!
The Diplomatic Division are Welson, Hui Xian, Neryez, Wei Wei, Akmal, Kama and Amira (and of course me lah!) haha

This year there were participants from Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and China. Guess what? Rikiya and Mada were here! I was happy to see them again.


the symposium
the forum



Whaddup! kuliah 10 hahahaha 

Rikiya gave me a gift bag, but he said it wasnt from him. It's from Keisuke! I was so happy to receive this gift. Thank you for remembering me~~ 


A visit to an orchid farm (World of Phalaenopsis) in Batang Kali

my father would love this place


the 5th IASS participants

Ice cream Party!

with participants from China, plus Wei Wei and Amira hahaha, we also play game to finish the ice-cream


in a laboratory to make mushroom!

oyster mushroom (^^)

a must visit place in UPM 

hello Khadijah!

love this photo! that pretty girl is Nune.


trip to Kuala Lumpur
your favourite committee LOL

this is my roommate in NIOSH. Keiko-chan~~

It's the Cultural Night!
Keiko in her dancing costume. The makeup were supposed to look like fox
konbanwa~

participants from Thailand


awkward ultraman pose :P

the 'formal' photo hahaha welson looked so serious
my wonderwall 
 
kawaii~
the Closing Ceremony in Bangi Putrajaya Hotel

picture time!

the girls


this picture was taken after the Farewell Party. The Indonesian Team! well, then again plus Seitaro haha
The Japanese team!
 
we sang that night. major LOL

This program bring you many friends and experiences. You will also learn about new technologies in agriculture outside of Malaysia.
I enjoyed my time during this program eventhough we have some of problems occured. Glad it was over without causing more blood and tears hahaha.

Anyway, I really hope that I can see them again and maybe visit their university. Much love!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment